Thursday 3 September 2009

Eleven items - one look

Now given the petit garcon broke my digital camera and Mr MDS is not known as Rankin in our house for good reasons, add in a little darkness and I've probably served you up the worst blog shots ever!

But I'm determined to share my purchases seeing as I've built it up so much....

Here are my new Gap skinny chinos (they are a very good fit) and a blue silk vest top from Reiss's 1971 range. It is super silky soft. I've done two looks with the same items teamed with my last years Pierre Hardy for Gap shoes. In the second pic I've put my hair up and added the bargain buy of the eleven purchases I made - a faux gold necklace for £12 from Dorothy Perkins.

Opps just noticed one of petit garcon's toy cars still on the floor!

14 comments:

  1. Hi there-oh just a really super outfit, those chinos are just calling to me, I love the colour and cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both looks look really great. I love that blue on you and the chinos look perfect! Great looks, easy, stylish, cool and sexy at the same time. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely vest! Very versitile and flattering - excellent shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great honey, love the luxe feeling the top lends the outfit.
    great shoes
    xx
    marian

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks great on you. You have a wonderful sense of style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue is GORGEOUS on you. The shoes and necklace are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I THINK I can see you in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kate!! Thanks for the encouragement comment you left me!
    Cheers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blue, and those chinos look great, might have to go and try a pair of those on myself this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It fits you so well!
    I also love the colors so much!

    Many kisses,

    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are one hot tamale. Those trousers are absolutely superb on you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great colour combo and mix of styles - the shirt is kind of fancy and the pants so casual. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx