Friday 18 September 2009

Award(ed)


The lovely Sharon Rose has graciously given me an award! I feel honour bound to accept and pass on straight away otherwise I'll completely forget. Also I haven't forgotten my tie dye t-shirt comp, will announce winner next week as popping off to Paris tomorrow for the day...

I would like to award the following on the basis I am new to their blogs and have been enticed into their worlds and I like....

Miss Cavendish
The Small Fabric of My Life

Also Tor of FabFrocks for having the best smokey eye look - take a peek it is fab!

Anyway, love ya all! Have a great weekend. I'll be slacking as finally I tear my eyes away from rushes and editing to board Eurostar as petit garcon and I take Mr MDS on his father's day trip (we did book ages ago). A make do tip - I shopped/bought petrol, anything at Tesco and saved all my points as Airmiles to buy the Eurostar tickets.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award hun, and have a great time in Paris, you lucky thing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous weekend my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and have a great trip! Looking forward to seeing more tie dye soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award an dkind comments - I am much happier today.
    I hope you have a lovely family trip with many magic memories made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for thinking of me! I'm flattered by the award. (And I'm happy to have discovered your blog too . . . !)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of a smokey-eye award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations!! And, I know Miss Cavendish but I have not had the fortune of visiting The Small Fabric of Life. Looking forward to discovering her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Very well deserved. Hope you have a great weekend to!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx