Wednesday 2 September 2009

Shopping Day!

Yes the day I go shopping has arrived. I literally had to set this day aside due to my work and MA.
I'm completely shocked but I'm having to turn down styling jobs left right and centre at the moment.

I would prefer to be perusing the stores in a few weeks I know a few items I want won't have dropped in the shops. I've got my budget and I'm not going to go mad but it will be lovely to inject some new items into my wardrobe. I'll also keep back those pounds for those items I covert!

Pictures of purchases to follow...

5 comments:

  1. Have a fab time, and good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you get, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for shopping!

    xoxox,
    CC

    P.S. My giveaways are open to Fellow Fashionistas worldwide unless otherwise specified!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cannot wait to see your new pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx