Wednesday 2 September 2009

Shopping is tiring.

It was a horrid murky today in London and I sort of went a bit mad in Reiss. In fact I loved the clothes in Reiss and everywhere else felt a bit flat afterwards, on my budget. What I have realised is how pricey everything has got - this is what happens when you almost don't buy anything for a year.
A pile of things ready to be hung up nicely which I did straight away. I'll introduce my items bit by bit as I'm too tired to even think about them now.

This is my lovely sequin top to go with skinny jeans - oh and I bought some skinny chinos from Gap but the boots I want won't be in until the 1st of October now. I bought two belts, one is gold and the other a midnight blue. The midnight blue was a bit expensive at £90 from LK Bennett but it is very luxurious and will look great! Zzzzzz

12 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors! I am so in love for gold! You really did great shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping is great cardio!

    Looooove your new sequined top, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've got some great things. Love the top, can't wait to see more. :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there-sounds like a very successful day, your top is a superb buy!! enjoy your evening, I'm sure you'll sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Reiss. Looking forward to seeing your purchases, especially the blue ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the top, gorgeous! You really did have a spend up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a successful shopping day, look forward to seeing all your booty. The blues look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. shopping is fun but oh so tiring. your new sequin top is so stylish. can't wait to see you wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sequined top rocks! I also love the shape of the silver belt - very Wonder Woman (my absolute favorite super hero of all time). You must promise to do a Wonder Woman spin when you wear it!

    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was going to see if you wanted to come on a shopping trip to COS with me? Interested? xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went to Reiss in Boston this spring and loved what I saw. (I think I posted a favorite chez moi in April . . .)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx