Monday 29 November 2010

go on vote...

It was all go yesterday. I had to step in last minute and wield my make up brushes which I put away 3 years ago. Gosh it was hard work, what with a late night and a hangover.

I'll be back on track asap so today I'm asking you to vote for me! I nearly won this one month but was pipped at the post by cheese makers and the like! Goodness knows why I'm pursuing an attempt at domination on Dorset Cereals but hey I like to amuse myself from time to time.

Click here!

14 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, Kate!
    I've managed to vote twice, hope it does the trick. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted once, but it won't let me vote again, I guess it hates cereal voters! Oh at least I make myself laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done. Will keep everything crossed for you. MFSx

    ReplyDelete
  4. VOTED. Best of luck. You deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will vote-vote-vote and vote again.xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my dear-just going to vote now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spoke too soon. It's not working for me! I will try again later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only UK residents can vote, unfortunately....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've voted :)

    Hope you win something - I've been playing their spin the bottle game for years and haven't even won the free cereal! Grr.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Kate, I've been there too! I find a pint of paracetamol, a Bloody Mary and a bacon sandwich usually does the trick.

    I've been and voted, hope you win xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx